This breaking news!
Highest levels in authority have revealed what will actually take place after the election.
Many my be shocked or surprised at these revelations, but our sources tell us that these can be relied on to be true.
The number of revelations were stunning, but here are a few of what we have been told:
1) God will continue to occupy the Throne of the universe. Our source from Exodus 15:18 (NLT) The LORD will reign forever and ever!” another source also revealed in this regard that, Psalm 146:10 (NKJV) The LORD shall reign forever– Your God, O Zion, to all generations. Praise the LORD!
2) Jesus Christ will continue to be the King of Kings and Lord of Lords. Our sources tell us that: 1 Timothy 6:14-16 that thou keep the commandment, without spot, without reproach, until the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ: which in its own times he shall show, who is the blessed and only Potentate, the King of kings, and Lord of lords; who only hath immortality, dwelling in light unapproachable; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honor and power eternal. Amen.
3) God will continue to work all things together for the good of those who trust Him: sources assure us that: Romans 8:28 (ASV) And we know that to them that love God all things work together for good, even to them that are called according to his purpose.
4) There will continue to be in the world millions who are without hope: Ephesians 2:12 (NKJV) that at that time you were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope and without God in the world.
5) All authority will continue to be given to Jesus Christ: Our sources quote Jesus as saying:Matthew 28:18 (ASV) And Jesus came to them and spake unto them, saying, All authority hath been given unto me in heaven and on earth.
6) The Church will continue to be commissioned to go into all the world with the Good News of the Gospel of Jesus Christ: Matthew 28:19-20 (ASV) Go ye therefore, and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them into the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit: teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I commanded you: and lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world.
Now, how will you respond to this BREAKING NEWS?