1 Chronicles 16:8-9 (NKJV) Oh, give thanks to the LORD! Call upon His name; Make known His deeds among the peoples! Sing to Him, sing psalms to Him; Talk of all His wondrous works!
Psalm 89:1 (ASV) I will sing of the lovingkindness of Jehovah for ever: With my mouth will I make known thy faithfulness to all generations.
Psalm 105:1 (NKJV) Oh, give thanks to the LORD! Call upon His name; Make known His deeds among the peoples!
Psalm 145:10-12 (NKJV) All Your works shall praise You, O LORD, And Your saints shall bless You. They shall speak of the glory of Your kingdom, And talk of Your power, To make known to the sons of men His mighty acts, And the glorious majesty of His kingdom.
Psalm 71:17-18 (NKJV) O God, You have taught me from my youth; And to this day I declare Your wondrous works. Now also when I am old and grayheaded, O God, do not forsake me, Until I declare Your strength to this generation, Your power to everyone who is to come.
These Scriptures and many more tell us to be about the business of telling to others the wonderous works our mighty God. The passage in Psalm 71:17-21 are what I believe are Gods mandate on my life in this season of my life.
In the past several years, God has been at work in amazing ways in the island nation of Fiji, transforming lives, whole communities, and the ecology. Some of these amazing stories of transformation have been told by The Sentinel Group in the DVD called “Let the Sea Resound.”
On February 14th, I will be traveling to Fiji, visiting about seven different communities, and conducting in depth interviews in order to come back and write their stories so that God’s fame can be passed on to others who come after us.
I will be flying from Seattle to Los Angeles, and then to Nadi, Fiji where I will spend about a week doing interviews in three different communities. Vanuakuda, Tavualevu, and Votua. Tuesday, I will have my first interview with the Paramount Cheif of Tavua.
Then on February 23rd I will fly to Suva, and will be traveling to four communities to hear, record and transcribe their stories of God transforming work. These will be Verata Wailevu, Nakama, Vuniqalutu, andNanuavoivoi in Vanua Levu.
I will be returning home on March 6th. Just for your information Fiji is 20 hours ahead of Seattle time. The flight from LA to Nadi, or Nadi to LA is 11 1/2 hours.
I am inviting you to be a part of telling these wonderful stories of God’s mighty acts.
First – You can pray –
- Pray for Traveling mercies as I will be doing a lot of traveling not only to get there… about 14 hours… but as I travel from community to at least seven different communities.
- Pray for Health – That I would keep healthy, and have strength for this intensive assignment.
- Pray for Favor – As I go from community to community, meeting with the Chiefs of each community and the people who were a part of what God did in their village.
- Pray for Wisdom – that I might know the right questions to ask, and that I would catch “God’s Heart” for what needs to be told in each of these amazing stories.
- Pray for Finances – Pray that the needed finances to cover the costs of this trip. This is totally stepping out in faith, and I still lack to date, $900 to cover costs.
Thank You for your prayers... the heart of this project is to convey to the world, and especially those coming after us the great and mighty deeds of our God. All for His honor and His glory that His Name might be lifted up.
Click Here to see a short video greeting – Click on this link
You can see trailers or watch the “Let the Sea Resound” videos here in English and other languages. — Click here to see the trailer in English,
Click here to see the trailer in Portuguese.